November 9, 2011

30 Days {Day Nine}

I am thankful for the small window of time, three days a week, when Harrison goes to preschool and Bridget takes a nap. 

Ahhhh....

You'd think that I'd use that time to be productive and get a lot done, but no.  Not even close.  It's my sit on the couch, play on the computer, watch TV time. 

And I love it. 

If you want to watch the Biggest Loser with me, come on by.  I'll be here on my couch.


3 comments:

Rachel said...

Remember the few instances when I stayed home from work and we watched American Idol? That was awesome. I wish I could swing by and hang out!

Lindsey said...

Oh I wish we could come watch Biggest Loser with you! We watch it on hulu... while eating ice cream or some other wonderful treat. :)

Kylee said...

Love that show!! I sure get on a plane and come watch it with you! ha!