I am thankful for nights when my children decide to sleep all through the night.
Between teething, and coughs, and colds, we've had a rough couple of weeks around here. I have been waiting for a good night's sleep and I am so thankful that my children cooperated and let me sleep all night last night. May this be a sign that nights are going back to normal around here!
Here are some oldies but goodies of my kids in their beds:
Harrison, 8 months. I always caught this boy kicking his legs out of the side of his crib.
Bridget, 10 months. Poor girl fell asleep sitting up, playing with her doggy.
November 12, 2011
30 Days {Day Twelve}
Posted by Leslie at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


2 comments:
Very sweet pictures! =)
Funny, that's what I was thankful for today too!
oh my gosh, Bridget. too funny.
Post a Comment