November 6, 2011

30 Days {Day Six}

I am grateful for my mission girls.



















A few weeks ago Peter held down the fort here in Spanish Fork so that I could spend the weekend in St. George with these lovely ladies.  We went out to eat, we talked and giggled for two days straight, we remembered the mission, and got caught up.  It was SO wonderful.  My mission is one of the greatest blessings of my life, and I will forever be grateful for the friends I have that served with me.  These girls inspire me to be a better person, a better wife, and a better mother.




2 comments:

Becca Bird said...

We are so dang cute! That was SO much fun!

Rachel said...

Cute pic! Sup jeal of you and your mission memories. Geez, you are so cool. Maybe one day I'll be cool like you and go on a mission.