I am thankful that my kids are rockstar travelers.
Today we drove from Spanish Fork to Mesa. It took us just over ten hours, and Harrison and Bridget did SO well. They really were AWESOME.
I didn't take any pictures while we were driving, so I dug up some old cell phone pics for this post.
Here is Bridget from a road trip a few months ago. Her first time being flipped forward facing:

Dang she's cute.
And here is Harrison from almost a year ago. It got pretty quiet in the back seat and I turned around to find that he had taken off Bridget's binky and clipped it to his own shirt...
He always did love his binky...


2 comments:
I am glad that you got there safely!!! We can't wait to see you guys!
Well if those aren't the cutest pictures ever..oh wait, ALL of the pics of your kids are. Lucky you have good traveling kids!
Post a Comment