I am grateful for Peter.
He is my best friend, he supports me in all I do, and he pushes me to be better. He is a fantastic father. He is a hard worker. He is a million other wonderful things and I would be lost without him.
(And he's pretty handsome too.)
November 3, 2011
30 Days {Day Three}
Posted by Leslie at 9:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


4 comments:
I am thankful for YOU Leslie! Love, your Daddy
Love ya babe!
AW SHOOT! Cute. I am also thankful for Peter for agreeing to let me live with you guys, oh, twice now? What a guy! Oh yeah, and for allowing Raffi to live on with your kids. GOLDEN!
Peter I am thankful for you because you are wonderful to Leslie and you are a great father and you let Leslie come and visit me .
Post a Comment