November 14, 2011

Halloween!

Since the ever present theme of my blog seems to be "better late than never..." it would have been crazy to post Halloween pictures any sooner than half-way through November.

Without further adieu, I give you my Halloween cuties:


This year we had a dog:

 and a cat:

Cute, cute, cute. 

Don't worry, I'll post 20 more just so you can see how darling they were.  First, our puppy:


Harrison originally wanted a leash to go with his costume.  His plan was for me to hold the leash while he crawled like a dog from house to house.  Oh Harrison...  things are never boring with you around.



A cute puppy tail:


 And now more kitty:



SO cute.  I can hardly stand it!

And of course a cute kitty tail:



I wish these two pictures were videos instead of pictures.  Bridget thought Harrison was SO funny while they were running around and playing.  The poor girl was practically crying she was laughing so hard at him.  You'll just have to imagine...  She seriously thought he was hilarious.  It was awesome.


She was obviously not nearly as thrilled with me:


Bring on the candy!

We went trick-or-treating with our cutie cousin, Ladybug Sadiebug:

Harrison didn't need a reminder of how things worked.  He happily knocked on each door until someone answered and then very quietly said, "Trick or Treat!"  It didn't take Bridget too long to catch on:  Door opens, hold bag out, get candy.


She was so sweet.  As soon as someone would open the door, she would turn around and give a huge grin as if to say, "Do you see this?  I'm gonna get some candy!!"  She was SO excited.  It was too cute.


We hit lots of houses that just left candy out.  Harrison was pretty picky.

Bridget, not so much...

Our trick-or-treaters checking out their loot!




Hope your Halloween was as happy as ours!






4 comments:

Brianna and Brooklyn said...

cute costumes and as always Bridget's bow is simply adorable!

Becca Bird said...

So cute! I love the pictures and the descriptions. Your kids are at such fun ages for holidays. I love it!

cellomom5 said...

So cute!!! Why is it that Bridget looks like she is going to be a preteen next week?!?

Rachel said...

HOLY. CRAP. While they are both ADOR-ABLE, I have to say that Bridget is killin me with that stuffed bottom kitty costume. SO SO SO SO cute. And of course Harrison was all picky choosing what candy he wanted. Great, he's me!!