Are you as ready for spring as I am? Thought I'd prepare for the warm days ahead by giving my blog a sunny make-over. And who knows, maybe it will inspire me to actually blog something?
Hey, it could happen!
I am going to restart my 30 days of thankfulness tomorrow, seeing as it is the 22nd of the month and my last entry was day 21. No one ever said that the 30 days all had to happen in November.... right?
And just because it makes me smile:
February 21, 2012
It's me again.
Posted by Leslie at 11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


3 comments:
love the new layout! and the promise for more posts!
Hooray!!! Your new layout makes me happy and all warm inside. Love that pic of Harrison. Can't wait for the new posts! I better get back on those too..
I wish the weather would actually start looking springy... Also, I was all excited to read more... POST MORE!
Post a Comment