I am thankful for Pinterest.
Yeah, I just said that.
Seriously, Pinterest is awesome. For those that don't know, Pinterest is a virtual pinboard where you can "pin" anything you find on the internet so that you can easily find it the next time you are looking for it. It's the ultimate way to bookmark things you find on the web! I was hesitant to join, but I'll be honest - I am in love with Pinterest. There are SO many good ideas out there, and I love having them all organized in one place. It's awesome!
Here are just a handful of Pinterest inspired activities that have happened at our house:
The best homemade play-doh EVER.
This purdy burlap wreath on my front door.
Masking tape road in the family room. (this one was a big hit)
Christmas present for Harrison's preschool teacher.
Awesome, right?!?? I could post a dozen more. Pinterest is good times. I'm totally thankful for it.





4 comments:
Cute stuff! Care to share the playdough recipe?
maybe i'll use pinterest when I actually have time. It looks/sounds interesting and way cool!!!
Wow, major props to you for actually acting on your pins!! So much better than I think the 95% lazy pinners out there (including me...). Shoot, that preschool teacher present is ADORABLE. I wish I lived by you to be inspired by all your project making. I know I had that chance for like 5 years that I did live by you, but you know..now I'm not working so I could totally play with you all the time! How did we not plan this out better?
I LOVE pinterest as well!! It is so amazing and I spend ALL my free time on there, well sort of! So fun!
Post a Comment