I am thankful that Bridget is old enough to go to nursery!!
Hip, hip...
HOORAY!!!
Here's the big girl after her first day of nursery at church:
Here's what she really thought of it:
(I'm pretty sure my mom has a picture of me that looks EXACTLY like this.)
I asked her to hold her paper that she colored that day so that I could take a picture. She gave me the stink eye (see picture above) and then promptly threw her paper on the ground and started stomping on it.
I should have taken that as a sign of things to come? She's a sassy one, that girl.
Good thing she's so cute.
Week one went great, but I think it's because we caught her off guard! Now that she knows better, she's all tears before we even get to her classroom. She whines, "No nursery!" the whole way down the hall. Fingers crossed we figure out this nursery thing sooner rather than later!





3 comments:
Leslie, I'm glad to see some blog posts from you, your kids are adorable and your posts always make me smile:)
My 20 month old is the same as Bridget...the crying starts as soon as Sacrament meeting is over. I'm still trying to figure out how to convince him that nursery really isn't so bad.
such a sassy, stylish girl!
Is it bad that I find her stomping on her picture to be hilarious? She is such a cute stinker! She kind of reminds me of the cute little girl in Problem Child who is so cute and yet so mischievous.
Post a Comment