I am thankful for my sewing machine.
One day I said to my mother in law in passing, "I'd sure love to learn how to sew..." And then for my birthday a few weeks later she got me a sewing machine! How awesome is she?! The Wrides are serioulsy good gift-givers.
Though I really don't know what I'm doing, and most the time I make it up, I have loved having that sewing machine. Peter might tell a slightly different side of the story that involves me cursing at the machine when it doesn't do what I want it to do (someday I really will learn how to use that thing and stop making it up as I go!), but by the time my project is finished all I can think is how much I LOVE my sewing machine. :) I love making random things for my kids. I love making Christmas presents for family. I love making small gifts for friends. So fun.
And because every post needs a picture, here is one of the most recent things that got sewn on my machine:
February 28, 2012
30 Days {Day Twenty-eight}
(onsies for baby Tyker... cute!)
Posted by Leslie at 11:33 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Daggum, you are amazing. I dropped out of my sewing class at BYU after two weeks. I wanted to like it so badly. I know I should've given it more time to like it..now I see all these awesome projects on Pinterest and instead I ask you if you can pretty please make them for me one day since there is no way I will ever learn how to sew. And if any of the good-gift-giving Wrides are reading this, I would really love a new TV...
Post a Comment