February 25, 2012

30 Days {Day Twenty-five}

I am thankful for cousins.

Harrison LOVES his cousins.  He is very hesitant to play with most kids around him, but tell him that those kids are his cousins and he is in HEAVEN.  Not sure what's up with that?  Bridget is just getting big enough to enjoy the wonderful world of cousins as well.  We love getting together with cousins and we really, really wish that we lived closer to them.

All of them.

Any of them.

To the aunts and uncles reading this blog: please move closer to us.  We need more cousins around here. 



P.S. - Sadie, we miss you.  You were suppose to be our one cousin that lived close to us!  Hopefully we'll get to see you soon!







2 comments:

Brock and Kate said...

awwwww! makes me want to cry. I love that they both have their favorite stuffed animals too. such a cute picture of such a sad day. you guys should move to CA. somewhere halfway between SF and the OC. or just next to us, whatevs.

Rachel said...

HELLOOO Stinking cute pic of Harrison & Sadie. I love it. I wish we could have fun cousins for you let alone LIVE by you. Sigh. One day ONE of those might come true at least :)