Bridget Ellarie Wride
All this belly:
(on the way to the hospital!)
To get this teeny-tiny little girl.

Bridget was born on August 9th at 1:16pm, weighing in at 7 pounds 9 ounces, and was 19 3/4 inches long.
She is so small! Harrison was a 9 pound baby! Where did this 7 pounder come from?! Her features are very petite, making her look even smaller, and she is just a doll. We are so glad she is finally here! Harrison was probably happiest of all to welcome baby Bridget; that little boy ADORES his new sister. Here he is meeting her for the first time a few hours after she was born:
He wants to hold her, rock her, kiss her, and give her a binky all day long, every day. He tells us multiple times a day, "I think she likes me!!" 

Here is Bridget all dressed up and ready to go home:
What a cutie! She is very calm and very peaceful, not a big crier, and a good sleeper. (Yay Bridget! Keep up the good work!)
Welcome to the world, baby Bridget! We are so happy that you have joined our family!
September 2, 2010
Announcing...
Posted by Leslie at 12:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

13 comments:
Yay Bridget! What a cutie. Congrats again guys, you sure have cute kids!
Congratulations! What a beautiful little girl you've got!
Wow congratulations guys! She is adorable. That picture of her all ready to go home is to die for, she just looks so perfect! And Harrison in that family picture just cracks me up, he looks so dang proud to be a brother.
We love her already and want to kiss her, hold her, and give her binky too!
HOORAY! That's a killer preggie shot at the top - wayta look cute on the way to the hospital! Harrison is hilarious. "Um, excuse me mommy, but I think Bridget needs her binky." I still can't believe you produced a baldy baby, but she sure is super dang cute!!
She is so sweet and how awesome that Harrison is such a wonderful big brother! And Leslie, you look great in all of the pictures! What a cute family you have. Congratulations!
cute family! i'm glad i live close enough to visit whenever i want! does Harrison not give the dad smile like ALL THE TIME or what? so cute
OHhhh, I miss you guys!!! I need to see those two little punkins way more often. I'll bet Bridget has changed completely in the week since I've been gone!
she is adorable. and I'm terrible because I haven't even called you yet! I need to come over and hold her. I don't work on monday so maybe i could come down...we can show you the new van as well!
congratulations! she is so cute!
We love Bridget! There is nobody more thankful and happy than you, Leslie. We love you!
Just about the cutest coming home from the hospital picture e-ver. And you look pretty lovely yourself in the hospital Les. Good job. She's so tiny and I missed her. :( Probably good, I would have bawled and scared Peter again.
Bridget is darling!! Leslie...you look sooo good in your pictures...wait you had just had a baby and you look that good in your hospital pictures...for reals! Congrats!!
Post a Comment