We took advantage of having both sets of grandparents in town to bless baby Bridget. Here's our little beauty in her blessing dress:

The proud big brother:
This little boy really, really loves his little sister.

Our cute little family:
Leslie's mom and dad were there,
and Peter's mom and dad were there,
but since Bridget was only 5 days old we decided to do a very small blessing at home with just the grandmas and grandpas and siblings that live close by. We missed having all of the aunts and uncles, cousins, and friends! Wish you all could have been there!
The Greenberg side that made it:
The Wride side:
Just for fun, how cute is this picture?? Love the way Peter is looking at Grandma Wride and she's looking at Bridget.
Bridget was nice and quiet for her blessing and Peter, of course, did a great job. It was a wonderful day!

September 12, 2010
Bridget's Blessing Day
Posted by Leslie at 12:47 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
Sweet baby girl!!! I love that picture with Gma W too. So genuine.
I'd just like to point out that I'm the rocks for representing the Greenberg siblings. I also happen to love the last pic and second pic of Bridget - I love when she puts her hand on her head like that! Also, what a cute big brother.
Thanks for inviting us, we were so glad we could be there! (as if you had a choice)
P.S. I like your outfit and necklace.
you need to do a little welcome bridget get together than since we couldn't be there for the blessing. she's super adorable!
yeah, well at least you got invited Rachel. The rest of us didn't even know there was a blessing. Oh wait, I did know.....
She is so cute. Maybe I'll get to hold her when she's 2.
Leslie you do look fab for having just a 1 week old baby.
She is so precious. I can't wait to hold her!! She looks so teeny-tiny. Wish we could have been there!! I'm glad Bridget behaved herself. Eden screamed the whole blessing.
I love her little blessing dress!! i remember my mom looked and looked for a blessing dress for my daughter and we couldn't find one until the very last minute. (I guess you have an advantage living in Utah though, eh?)
Four things:
#1 I'm the favorite aunt for driving down twice last week for appointments and holding baby and feeding the big brother.
#2 our mom is HOT. But I must wonder where her decent dance pics are...?
#3 rachies hair smashing
#4 Aimee is right. You look FAB after just having a
That is all
She's so pretty! I can't believe she's almost 2 months old and I still haven't made it down there to see her! I need to do that soon! We've been sick and had family in town, and we go out of town next week, but hopefully after that. I really would love to see you and her! I hope everything is going well.
I'm getting scared that I'm not going to recognize Bridget the next time I see her - it's been a couple weeks or something, right?!
Post a Comment