June 23, 2010

Dinosaurs in training.

Dang I love this picture.

11 comments:

Brianna and Brooklyn said...

very cute!

Britters and Parx said...

Where are you due?? It must be coming up!!!! =)

Leslie said...

August 9th. :)

Brock and Kate said...

I love this picture too.
Reason #1: That dinosaur is the ugliest thing I've ever set eyes on. he needs to see a dentist
#2. Harrison's face. More fun and cute than menacing, but that's why we love him.
#3. Peter is a little too into this.
#4. Harrison's shirt says tough guy...hahaha

Thanks for posting, it brought joy to my morning!

Aimee said...

Peter has a hole in his pants.

Rachel said...

I can't stop looking at that dino's teeth. Yikes.

I think the only thing that could make this picture more complete would be Harrison in his green boots from the previous post.

I vote for some more pictures! Stop teasing us!

Starlee said...

Very cute picture! I would really love to get together with you soon. We had family in town for most of June and were in SD for 2 weeks in May. It's been a busy couple months, but what's new? I hope you're feeling well. Only about a month left, right? I hope to see you soon.

Rachel said...

I sure hope your blog doesn't turn into the sucks by either never updating or giving us a couple teaser posts without follow ups! Hurry and get some out before baby comes!

Stina said...

hey! I came to see pics of the new little sis...come on :) POST SOME :)

Rachel said...

Remember that one time when you had a baby girl? What does she look like again?

Brock and Kate said...

I love coming to your blog just to read Rachel's exasperated comments. Never fails to entertain. Please don't update your blog ever again, for the sake of comedy.