October 25, 2008

We rock the self-timer

We went for a drive to see all the beautiful fall leaves and since there was no one to take a family picture for us, we took our own! Seriously, we rock the self-timer photos.





The trees in the canyon were beautiful. We are glad we went before it gets way too cold outside. Here are some other shots of our adventure:





7 comments:

Aimee said...

Cute bloggy new fall look!

Funny to see coats, it was 95 here today.

Cute family photos!

Jacque Hadlock said...

Hey you! Love your new fall blog. And wow you have been busy blogging. I will have to get busy now. We will have to get together soon cause I think we have a lot to catch up on and I have a really cute baby to show you:)

Lauren Perry said...

Now I know what this years Christmas card pic is going to be :) So cute! This is one adorable family.

Emily said...

That IS pretty impressive to see the self-timer pictures! You guys are so cute!

Rebecca said...

We do a lot of self timer pics too...yours look great! Such a cute family!

Rachel said...

What!? I thought we were supposed to be invited to this trip! Lame. Don't worry, I'm over it. Cute pics and I am liking the new blog background.

Rebecah Ogden said...

so cute! you guys are just adorable.