Dang, it's October and I'm still not caught up. How is it October already?? Is time flying for anyone else, or is it just me? Good news is that it's almost Halloween, and Thanksgiving and Christmas are just around the corner. Hooray!
During the last half of the summer Peter was a baseball superstar. He played on his company's softball team. Let's be honest... they didn't win a lot of games, but they had a lot of fun and had the cutest fans (cough, cough... me and Harrison).
Harrison cried the first time we went to a game because he could see his daddy in the dugout but couldn't get to him! It was sad / funny at the same time. :) After attending a few more games, he got the hang of being a fan and did some great cheering and clapping from his seat outside of the dugout.
Here's Harrison cheering Peter on:
And then loosing interest before Peter makes an awesome hit:
At bat again, Peter gets a double!
Harrison's favorite place to sit and watch:
After the game:
Yep. Harrison was by far the cutest fan there:
October 8, 2008
Summer Softball
Posted by Leslie at 8:30 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
I love the one of Harrison watching at the fence and the one of him sitting on the bottom bleacher. So cute. P.S. you are looking quite smashing in the shot with your shades.
I'm glad to see doggy made it to the game too:) Peter does have some pretty cute fans!!
So cute! I esp love the one of Harrison sitting on the bleachers. Man, time is flying. . .I can't believe it's Oct either.
Post a Comment