October 3, 2008

Man's Best Friend

Harrison loves his doggy. All day long he carries him around and says "Hi, doggy!" It makes me smile every time. He also can say "woof, woof," although it sounds a lot more like "ff, ff" as he bounces up and down.

Doggy comes everywhere with us, mostly because I think it's so cute the way Harrison loves him, hugs him, and talks to him. He makes his doggy jump and dance, and he even gives him bites of his food and sips of his drink.

Here he is playing with his doggy at Rachel and Erik's house (back in August). So sweet. Major overload, as we all know I can never choose a favorite.















This best friend gets all the love until bed time. Then it's bye-bye doggy, hello blankie. He REALLY loves his blankie. The few times I've put the doggy in Harrison's crib, thinking that he loves him so much he'd want to sleep with him, Harrison throws the doggy right out and then says, "No, no, no," which I think translates to "Duh, Mom. My doggy doesn't need to take a nap." Sometimes I don't know what I'm thinking...

5 comments:

Rebecah Ogden said...

he is so stinkin cute! riley has a little frog in his crib that he talks to every morning. it's pretty funny. what cuties!

Emily said...

Is it November yet? I can't wait to see him!

Lauren Perry said...

I cant wait to play on Monday! Harrison is so stinking cute!

Aimee said...

you should go buy another one for the day you leave it somewhere and can't find it and have to deal with a total freak out. Trust me. Just truuuuuuust me.

Heather said...

What adorable pictures. I love how certain toys are just as good as people (if not slightly better) at this age.

So glad you're back! I hope you're enjoying your new house.