September 28, 2008

We love visitors.

{Let the backtracking begin}

Grammie and Papa came to visit! There was a Larsen family reunion, and we were more than happy to host our Arizona visitors. Papa had a great time fishing while Grammie, Harrison and Leslie shopped, shopped some more, and then went shopping. I am happy to announce that I was totally spoiled rotten by my mommy. I'm pretty sure I am her favorite child. Harrison got in on the action as well. We love being spoiled.

We are so glad they came to visit. Harrison was really shy in the beginning of the week, but by the time they left he was hamming it up pretty good and he even got brave enough to sit next to Papa for a photo. I love these pictures. Come visit again soon! We love you guys!










Before that visit, we had a visit from Aimee and kids. They decided to come say hello before school started, and we are so glad they did! I wish they lived closer so we could get together more often. Harrison loves all 5 of Aimee's kids. (seriously Aimee? can you believe you have 5 kids?! it weirds me out to say that...)

We went to Thanksgiving Point to see the farm animals






and also to check out the dinosaur museum.




Rory and Brinley love to help Harrison.






They have a place where you can dig up dinosaur bones. Harrison pretended to like it for a minute,


but I guess he still hates sand.



The Great Aunt Jenny invited us all over to her house for dinner. She always shows us a good time! Harrison enjoyed two things at Jenny's house:

playing with this ball


and mooching food off of anyone that would share.




Peter was a good sport and let all of the little kids run, tackle, and climb all over him. And I think at one point even squirt him with water guns.




You can see more awesome pictures of Aunt Jenny's house on Aimee's blog. Her camera puts mine to shame. Thanks for stopping to visit us on your marathon road trip, Aimee! We love to see you and all of your kids. I really do wish we were neighbors.


And just days before that trip, my mom was here to watch Rachel graduate!! Woo-hoo Rachel! We think you're cool for finally walking and we're glad that we were able to be there to help you celebrate.

Harrison listened to Grammie's i-pod during the graduation.


Sisters... We are cute.


Harrison with his Grammie. I love this picture.


Congrats again, Rachel! Let's have another celebration in December, okay?


You can see more graduation pictures on Rachel's blog.



We love visitors and are so glad that our summer was full of them!! Now we get to go and do the visiting. We are SO excited for Thanksgiving and Christmas!!




3 comments:

Aimee said...

great post. I love the one of Brinley on top of Peter. And Dad and Harrison...a classic.

And, good funny about another celebration for Rachel in December. Good times.

Rachel said...

Wayta update, it's been ages. I'm glad I made the post! And I'll see what I can do about that December celebration...You're in for a really great Christmas present if you help "plan" that celebration...hehe.

Rachel said...

I wish I could've gone to the Dinosaur museum! Boo.