We have internet again!! I feel so connected to the world again. I can check my email when I want to, blog hop during Harrison's nap time, Skype with family, chat with friends, look up directions... I love the internet. How do people live without it? I am SO glad to have it back.
Harrison and I have been welcoming in summer. We play outside, go on walks, and we even went to a friends house to swim! My good friend Jenny set up a baby pool in her backyard - Harrison thought it was AWESOME! The other boys liked the sandbox better than the pool, but Harrison was all about swimming. We can't wait to go to Arizona and swim in Papa's big pool!
Here's our cute little swimmer:
Now that we're back online our blog is back in busines! Come back soon for more updates!
June 3, 2008
Reconnected
Posted by Leslie at 10:00 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
YES! It's about dang time! Keep the updates comin, I happen to know you have more pictures...
Look at that belly! I love it!
I love his smile!! Glad you are back to the real world
:-)
Hey you!
So I just left you another comment but somehow I didn't get it posted. What a bummer. Oh well. Harrison is so adorable and getting so big. Josie and I will come visit soon. We are going to New Mexico this week so I'll call when we get back. It will be lots of fun and hopefully we catch you before you move so we can go shopping at the outlets. By the way we are having a BOY! And we are way excited.
Post a Comment