June 10, 2008

Little Shepherd Boy

Harrison is such a blankie baby. He has to have it to go to sleep at night, and it's the first thing he hands you when you go to pick him up in the morning. He hugs it, and cuddles it, and loves it, and now apparently wears it as a hat.



Peter put it on his head and Harrison walked around with it ALL night long. When it fell off, he brought it back to one of us to replace. It was so funny. He just walked around like it wasn't even there, but you could tell he was just loving it.







And just for fun, here's a clip of our little walker. Still not walking 100% of the time, but getting pretty close!

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Harrison's a crack up. Those pics strangely remind me of E.T....What a good walker! P.S. nice video posts, I wish we had cool ones to put up. Wanna see Eric walk around with a blankie on his head?

cellomom5 said...

What an adorable boy! I see that he has his daddy's penchant for dress-up. I'll have to see if we have some moon boots hanging around here...

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

I just can't believe he left the blanket on his head and then wanted it back on. Such cute pics.

Can't wait to hang out with the cute lil' guy on Monday!

Rebecah Ogden said...

i love his short chubby legs