Is that a word? We have been living in a world without internet, and I now officially realize how addicted I am. I love the internet. It's so sad to live without it.
This weekend we are visiting Grandma Wride and we were able to hook up to her wireless, which means blog update - finally! But, since we only brought the laptop I don't have all of our pictures. So... here are a few updates, and someday soon when we have internet again and I can access all of our pictures I will update my updates... Thanks for visiting! Leave us a comment so we know you were here!
May 11, 2008
Internetless
Posted by Leslie at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Yay for updates! I will go and comment away! I am so sorry that we missed Harrisons party :( Cannon has been off of medication for almost a week now, and so far no colds. They told me to keep him in for a few days when it was over. I have a present here for the birthday boy!
Grandma has wireless?
so great to hear that everything is going great...your baby is getting so big and is so cute!!! keep in touch and let us know of your new address when you get into your house...you will love it!!!!
dude, I can't stand you not having internet. I'm sadder than you are. ThankGOODNESS you finally did an update because I'm so tired of looking at the same post every day.
Seriously, I was actually going to comment on how it makes ME so mad that you don't have internet. I feel pain for you. How did we ever function in the world without it? And even though you don't have internet, I still come every day in hopes of a miracle, and today it happened.
Beslie! I am so glad you climbed out of the dark, dark hole of the internet-less world! P.S. Why is buying a house so stinking complicated? And why didn't you tell me to run the other way? :)
I too would have a hard time surviving without the internet. Sometimes I have to restrict myself--as in "no blog day"--so I can get some things done. Welcome back! (and it was so fun to talk to you the other day!)
Do you have internet yet or what?
Post a Comment