June 28, 2008

The Updates are Coming...

Things are getting fancy around here! I got Photoshop for Mother's Day and I've been itching to give our blog a makeover. :) Don't worry, I got Peter's permission to make our blog totally scrappy and flowery and girlish - he said it was okay. (I married a good man. He let's me do whatever I want. Love you, sweetie!) But since I spent so long playing around with a new look for our blog, I didn't actually get to any of the updates I was going to post.

They're coming - I promise.

10 comments:

cellomom5 said...

Wow! Fancy schmancy! Love the new look! You can do that with Photoshop, eh?

Leslie said...

I have a love-hate relationship with Photoshop. I hate it because I'm still learning how to use it and I'm really slow at it, but I love it because you can make such cute things!

Aimee said...

super super super cute. The picture I mean. Okay, and the blog.

Rachel said...

Aimee's funny. But I LOVE the new background AND picture. One day you can teach me how to use photoshop when you're done learning it all.

Heather said...

Photoshop has such a steep learning curve--I haven't gotten past the frustrating part but if you stick with it it's pretty impressive. The blog looks great! (And happy birthday too!)

Rachel said...

Ok so it's been about 2 whole days...I'm waaaaaiting...

Anonymous said...

Look at you, look at you! I have to say I'm very much impressed. Especially since you're about to move again...right?

Britters and Parx said...

I have been terrible at leaving comments!! Your little boy is too cute!!! Keep the posts coming!! =)

Aimee said...

ugh, it's been almost 3 weeks or something like that. Update for craps sake.

Leslie said...

Sheesh - what cranky sisters I have... Didn't your mother teach you patience? One update above, more coming soon...