Not everyone can pull of camouflage. If you're going to wear camo you have to do certain things. Take Harrison, for example:
He's always aware of his surroundings. Never hurts to peek over your shoulder for the enemy.

He drinks a lot of milk to stay strong and fit. Hey -it does a body good!

He's a lover of animals. Especially giraffes...

He can hide in a jungle at a moments notice.

He's a multi-tasker.

And let's face it, he's just stinkin' adorable. Harrison can definitely pull off camo.

He's always aware of his surroundings. Never hurts to peek over your shoulder for the enemy.
He drinks a lot of milk to stay strong and fit. Hey -it does a body good!
He's a lover of animals. Especially giraffes...
He can hide in a jungle at a moments notice.
He's a multi-tasker.
And let's face it, he's just stinkin' adorable. Harrison can definitely pull off camo.

7 comments:
Grammie always says, "That Harrison is such a cutie!". I like the Marine no-shirt top. Wish I had abs like Harrison...
Harrison = Bear Grylls
I almost didn't see him in the picture with the jungle. He totally blended in!
And yes, I want to see the nine month pictures! Put em up!
You're officially cool because I think that's the first time Dad's commented on anyone's blog! Dang, I guess you ARE his favorite. At least I'm still Mom's favorite...Harrison can hang out with Eric, he wears camo every night to bed. Except he doesn't have a real jungle to hide in. That one with him holding the cell phone cracks me up.
What can I say? Dad loves me.
9 month pictures coming up...
Am I the only one who is worried about Harrison in the middle of winter hanging with out all his clothes on? Just kidding, Taggart likes to walk around showing off his bulging muscles and big belly too.
Post a Comment