Cousin Maddie was more than willing to let Harrison in for a wagon ride down to Goose Creek River. These pictures make me smile every time I see them. Maddie was so happy to have Harrison sit with her, and you can see that Harrison thought Maddie was pretty great too - he held on safely to her shoes and didn't once try to climb out or lean forward. (For the wiggly boy that we know he can be, that's saying something!) We were glad that Grandpa W was willing to pull them down the hill, and then all the way back up again. Everyone had a good time!
February 2, 2008
Riding with Maddie
Posted by Leslie at 3:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I must say, you win on the updating the last few days! It's nice after such a long absence to come back to so many in one week! Touche. I love how he's holding on to her shoe.
Post a Comment