Dang. I am way behind on posting these pictures. Here is Harrison at nine months:


This one is my very favorite. They wanted to get a picture of him holding my hands, but he wanted nothing to do with that. He kept pulling his hands away and was starting to get mad so I let go -

It was the first time he stood up all by himself (totally steady) and he hasn't stop trying since. Now all he wants to do is stand up and cruise around. I think we'll have ourselves a walking baby soon...
Fast forward one month - here is Harrison at 10 months old. You have no idea how hard it was to get these pictures... He did NOT want to sit still or look at me. You can tell he's trying to slide off the couch and go play with his toys. Still, even trying to escape, he is as darling as ever.
March 3, 2008
9 Months... Oops, I mean 10...
Posted by Leslie at 10:26 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The one of him holding your hand is dang cute. I can't believe he's not walking yet, he's the rocks at standing up! Next time I come maybe he'll run to greet me at the door. Let's work on that one.
That is assuming he likes you...
ummm...how adorable! i loooove the last picture, nice angle leslie!
harrison is such a cutie and seems to be growing like a weed. Enjoy every moment , it only comes around once.
Peter is so rude. Harrison loves me. We play football remember? It's Eric he's a bit afraid of..
Post a Comment