This little girl is learning how to sleep in her own bed:
Isn't she cute?
After I took these pictures I thought about how this big boy use to sleep in the same bed:
Wowza. Time flies when you're having fun.
January 14, 2011
Getting big
Posted by Leslie at 3:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Love the second pic of her hugging her blankie. Fabulous dim light photos - I wish I could do that. I like Harrison's little belly on his bike. Dang, he's big too!
I just got on here to tell you that if you do a post then I will! But you have already done like 3 recently! Tomorrow I will catch up! It is my New Year's resolution as well (well one of them) and I have yet to start. Tomorrow I will... I promise! And I love the little picture with Harrison holding Bridget and I love that Harrison will take care of you! We are lucky mamas to have such sweet boys! And I also love Bridget's bedding. Ok I am done rambling!
Post a Comment