January 4, 2011

So sweet

I'm pretty sure Harrison is the sweetest little boy on the face of the planet.

Peter usually puts Harrison to bed, but since he's in Austin I was in charge tonight. Before I left his room we had the following conversation (all of which took place with his arm on my shoulder):



Harrison: "Mommy, why daddy is gone doing his working, while you are sleeping in your bed and you get to be so that you are not cozy anymore I will come in your room and get in your bed and take care of you so that you could be cozy again."

Me: "You will take care of me?!"

Harrison: "Yes, with a hug."



Come on people... Tell me that doesn't melt your heart. LOVE that boy.

6 comments:

Britters and Parx said...

oh so sweet!!!!

Brock and Kate said...

I don't even know what to say to that. That was the cutest thing I've ever read.

Rebecah Ogden said...

pretty much the cutest thing ever! will he come take care of me too? :)

Rachel said...

Wow, classic Harrison. What a cutie patootie, and I never use that phrase, that's how cute it is.

cellomom5 said...

Oh, sweet boy..
You two are teaching him well :o)

Kylee said...

ok, seriously? Harrison is so adorable! What a sweetheart!