January 1, 2011

Back to Blogging

This blog in 2011 is going to be

LEGEN...







(wait for it)







DARY.




LEGENDARY.
(2 points if you can correctly name the origin of that quote)


I plan on updating it on a regular basis. (It's one of my New Year's Resolutions :)

It will include mostly pictures and stories about these two cuties:

But what's new? You're gonna love it.

8 comments:

Emily said...

Yes!!!!!!! I love seeing pictures of your cute kids! I should follow your blogging example!

Lisa said...

Can't wait! And wow, your kids seriously both have the most gorgeous eyes ever.

Britters and Parx said...

isn't that your blog post every other one??? haha...just giving you a hard time. =) LOVE the NEW YEARS resolution! =) Can't wait

Rachel said...

HAHAHA I agree with the Brandon and Brittany post..but I am believing you this time, so don't let me down! I hope you remember to blog about you and Peter too even though your kids are cuter every day. Maybe I'll think about updating my blog as well..

Erik, Amy, Eliza, Esther & Eden said...

DOI! Barney Stinson.......

Up high!!

Can't wait to see all the updates! Woot!

Stina said...

I love "How I met your Mother"!!! We need to get together soon :)

Brianna and Brooklyn said...

That picture is so adorable! I heart those little cuties.
=)

Aimee said...

I don't believe it.
not for a second.