Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles!! Nice update (but don't think you can just get away with a sentence and two pictures for the next 3 months)...
I think that I need to get some matching Harrison boots. Those are the rocks. And I love him on that bike. I can just hear him saying, "I am so lucky to have this cool bike! We are having such a fun time!!" The cowboy hat adds just the right touch!
Yes, I do need to find the picture of his father at the same age. Harrison just needs some rubber gloves to complete the outfit. How funny is that? The genes run true!
9 comments:
Love the boots!! :)
por fin! cutie!
Wonder of wonder, miracle of miracles!! Nice update (but don't think you can just get away with a sentence and two pictures for the next 3 months)...
I think that I need to get some matching Harrison boots. Those are the rocks. And I love him on that bike. I can just hear him saying, "I am so lucky to have this cool bike! We are having such a fun time!!" The cowboy hat adds just the right touch!
Yes, I do need to find the picture of his father at the same age. Harrison just needs some rubber gloves to complete the outfit. How funny is that? The genes run true!
Aunt Leslie could you get me that same bike but I want a cat on it. From Taryn
what a little cutie! Love the boots and the cowboy hat, very funny! Can't wait to meet him!
This comment came from Eric: You should've put live to WRIDE and WRIDE to live. Geez, come on.
loving the boots!! these are great pictures!
I think dad needs some boots just liked those for riding on his Harley! And a cowboy hat! You cutie Harrison!
Post a Comment