we also can't wait until you change your blog to something about your adventures to cali. And you were supposed to burn me a cd off all cali trips past, and present. will you consider that? did you do your ruler? will you update your blog?
Haha, I came to leave you a comment about how you need to update your blog already! only to see that I am not the first :) We love this picture and all, but I'm pretty sure you guys have been doing fun stuff lately that you can blog about! If anything, that airplane needs to make an appearance. And maybe the "holla"copter too.
14 comments:
Woohoo! Harrison knows best. He's going to be the best big brother! Congrats guys.
DARLING! i can't wait to see Brick outside the womb too! she WILL be a doll!
I guessed that before I read it. =)
Congrats!!!!
Love it! We are super thrilled.
so cute! i'm so excited for you
Yay! A little girl cousin just about our age. We can't wait!
we also can't wait until you change your blog to something about your adventures to cali. And you were supposed to burn me a cd off all cali trips past, and present. will you consider that? did you do your ruler? will you update your blog?
Ditto to Aimee's comment. Your little girl is looking pretty cute and all, but it's been over a month now!
It's a......
darn shame you are taking so long to post pictures of the mother of all airplane cakes.
"soooo bored. Sooooo bored. Staring at the waaaaaalll" - Michelle Tanner
remember when you came to my house a year ago and we went to the orange balloon?
For. Reals.
Haha, I came to leave you a comment about how you need to update your blog already! only to see that I am not the first :) We love this picture and all, but I'm pretty sure you guys have been doing fun stuff lately that you can blog about! If anything, that airplane needs to make an appearance. And maybe the "holla"copter too.
bahaha...holla copter... I will never forget that day...
Post a Comment