March 10, 2010

Big Brother

We took this video weeks ago and I keep forgetting to post it...

Now is as good a time as any because we have ONE week to go until the big ultrasound where we *hopefully* will get a peek at whether the new baby is a boy or a girl. Harrison is 100% convinced that this baby is a GIRL baby. He hasn't changed his mind since the first time we asked.





And yes, he wants to name the baby girl Brick. Lovely, no? Don't ask us where he got it, we have no idea. But he thinks he is SO funny when he suggests it and it makes me laugh every time.



So with one week to go, what's your vote - Boy or Girl?

15 comments:

Stina said...

After watching that video I'm convinced...Harrison must know...it's a girl :-)


Maybe you could name her Brittany-Kate and she'll be Brick for short :-)

Marie W said...

Girl all the way! We gotta even those odds for Emma and Maddie.

Britters and Parx said...

Girl!!! yeah!!

Brock and Kate said...

i have to go with the majority, and because i hope for harrison that he gets his little sister :)

Todd, Tara, & Tennley said...

Like I keep telling you... I think that you are having a BOY!

Lindsey said...

I just watched this movie 3 times and laughed every single time! Since when is he talking so much!! One of the cutest videos ever methinks. And Harrison's just so cute, I can't disagree with him!!... except maybe on the name part... :)

Rachel said...

I'm voting girl! Only because I think you need a little girl :)

Except then I hope she's just like me and doesn't want any girly stuff in her room growing up so I can give her Looney Tunes posters to hang in her room and crap like that :) You would love it.

Kristin said...

Girl. . .at least that's what I think you need. They are so much DRAMA, but totally fun and cute. Healthy is my #1 vote! Can't wait to hear.

Emily said...

The kids and I have been watching this video over and over. Harrison's laugh is contagious! Maddie votes girl. Ryan votes a boy. Daniel votes girl. I think its a boy. Whatever it is, we can't wait to find out!!! Love you guys! And keep those videos of Harrison coming. So cute!

Lisa said...

Oh man, Harrison is just too dang cute! I've gotta go with girl too, I think these little kids have a better sense of these things than we do!

Kylee said...

ok...well Harrison said it best...I think it will also be a GIRL so you can have one of each!! can't wait to hear the news!

cellomom5 said...

Oh my goodness, can he get any cuter?!?
I was thinking about this yesterday...We have a pattern going. Whatever gender comes first is changed the second time around, so yep, it's going to be a girl.

Rebecah Ogden said...

a girl would be so cute! and i think brick wouldn't be too bad :)

Starlee said...

My speakers aren't working, so I can't hear the video . . . bummer! I'll have to try it on Mike's computer later. My vote is GIRL, GIRL, GIRL! That would be so fun! Let's please get together soon. It's been too long!

Stina said...

harrison was right...so what' the name gonna be :-)