On the blog you may know him as The World's Cutest 2 Year Old, or World's Most Photographed Child.
He has also been known to answer to Sweetie or Lovie.
Mommy sometimes calls him Goobie.
Daddy often calls him Buddy.
And when we talk about Grandpa he always reminds us with a big smile that Grandpa calls him Big Guy.
But soon, Harrison will receive a new title. Soon he will be known as,
And that's the best title of all.
New title begins on, or around, August 9th.
Stay tuned.
January 27, 2010
This is Harrison.
Posted by Leslie at 9:08 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

14 comments:
Congratulations! I'm so excited for you guys! What fun times!
Congratulations!!!!
Congratulations guys, that is so so exciting!!
YAY!!!! How fun! I'm so excited for you guys! Love you!!
P.S. Harrison looks a lot like Dallin in that picture!
I already knew this news, but hooray again!
YAY! CONGRATS!
that's so exciting...and i expect updates along the way and not a post 3 weeks after the baby comes! :)
Congrats! I still blog stalk ya and I am so excited to hear about a new baby!!
Congrats! I am so happy for you guys!
How exciting! Congrats!
that is the best news ever!! congrats!!
Yay, Leslie! Does this mean you won't be updating again until around August 9th? :)
I was just coming here to make a similar snide comment like Susan. So basically I second that!
Post a Comment