November 2, 2005

Happy Halloween!!

To get ready for Halloween, we got together with Adam, Marie, and Spencer, and Lizzy, Andrew, and Jaxson to carve pumpkins!! It was so much fun! Our pumpkins didn't turn out quite as amazing as Amy and Erik's, but at least we had fun making them. Poor Lizzy, her house was a disaster when we finished! Halloween is so much more fun with little kids around.


Speaking of little kids, Halloween was a big hit at Midvale Elementary School.
Candy + costumes + kids = mass chaos in the second grade. I took my camera so I could take a picture with my kids, and as the bell rang and all my kids were leaving I realized that I forgot to use it... (too many other things to think about with 18 seven year olds running around). I had to go out and find some of my kids in the hall so that I could at least have some pictures of my first Halloween in the schools (aka proof that I survived).



I didn't want my kids whining all day about how their teacher didn't dress up for Halloween, so I had to dress up. The only thing Peter and I could think of it the wee hours of the morning before school started was this. Just call me coach! Believe it or not, my kids loved it. Seven year olds are so easy to please. We didn't get any trick or treaters that night, so it was nice to be a part of the Halloween excitement.





Hope you all had a good Halloween!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

good one coach.

Anonymous said...

So, is the X a Roman numeral or what?