There is yet another new addition to the Wride house...
Say goodbye to the Tercel and say hello to the new Ford Fusion!! Peter somehow managed to say goodbye to the Terk, (he missed it so bad that we drove by to visit it the next day in the nursing home.) and welcomed into the family the car of his dreams. It's black on black, really fast :) and exactly what we wanted. We absolutely love it!! Peter would sleep in it if Leslie let him. Since Peter only goes to Provo 3 times a week, that means Leslie gets to drive it to work every once in a while too and she even got to drive it home from the dealership. What a guy!!
Peter is trying hard not too think he is too cool in the Fusion :) Here are a few snapshots of our new baby...

November 14, 2005
The fish have been replaced
Posted by Leslie at 10:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
Peter, aren't you glad you don't have to whistle the whole way to Provo now?! I bet you even have a CD PLAYER in that baby! Yep, I'm jealous...Leslie, can I benefit from your real job too? Where can we send our remembrances to the Terk?
whoa whoa whoa....you guys got rid of little blue!!! aaah!!! I love my little blue! That is a nifty little car, but where did little blue go??? I must hunt him down...:) Love ya! ~Lindz
Post a Comment