We were thrilled to have some weekend visitors from Idaho! Rachel and Eric came down for Lisa's wedding on Saturday (an old roommate of both Leslie and Rachel), and stayed until Monday night! Visitors are the greatest - most especially family. We loved having them here. We played games, went to dinner, made chocolate chip cookies, watched movies, and (the part we think they liked best) stared for hours at our new fish.
Rachel let us use her Sam's Club card to buy milk and diet Cokes (thanks again Rach!) And thanks to a quick visit to Midvale Elementary, all of the girls in Leslie's second grade class now think that Rachel is their new best friend, and Eric is the coolest, and tallest, boy they know. We sure hope they come again soon! We love visitors! (Hint, hint... Any one else up for a visit to Draper?!)


October 17, 2005
Wild Weekend at the Wrides!
Posted by Leslie at 7:16 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

7 comments:
I'm not sure if I think the photo of Rachie and Erik staring at the fish is alarming or if the shocking placement of hands in the middle photo should trouble me the most. Hello! Peter! Watch those hands on the thighs....until perhaps Thanksgiving, or unless you are trying to make our kids some cousins, then it is perfectly fine, and ERIC!! Rachel, I'm sure you've learned at BYU Idaho that you shouldn't allow anyone to place their hands on you until you are married! Especially on the midsection. I YI YI, did I, your older sister not teach you anything about this type of thing? (Jason, keep your comments to yourself)
wowhohoho!! PETER!!! you have such a bad example on Eric!! hes mimicing everything you do! YOWZA!!! and well Rachel...I didnt think you were old enough to have your hands that close to a guy, I mean HONESTLY!! Your like touching him! GROSSS!!! Your only 12 rachel go repent!! o my goodness, Rachel is actually 21!! who woulda thought...Yea definately agree with Aimee on the cousins part... well Aimee your kids technically do have cousins if you count leslie and peter's, well 200 fish..
Okay Peter. It looked like you had salt water fish and I was going to be very jealous. Marie wouldn't have heard the end of it. Sounds like a fun weekend.
I would like to defend my hand placement, if you look closely my hand is below the knee, outside the strike zone.
Adam, the fish tank is just freshwater for now. We are starting with community fish, possibly moving up to aggressive fish, and hoping to take the big step up to salt water sometime in the future.
To Aimee: We weren't anywhere near BYU-Idaho now were we?
For everyone else, I will no longer make fun of Leslie and Pedro staring at their fish all day; I must admit, it is quite addicting!
I second the I-YI-YI! What sort of promiscuous family have I married into? Erik and I didn't even hold hands until the altar. My eyes are burning!
P.S. Don't forget about cousin Kenaia!
Shut up!! LOL!! We know Erik better than that, you can't tell us he didn't try to make any moves! He's nothing but trouble.
Peter, we'll need to have some words about the strike zone.
Post a Comment