Love was in the air at our house on Valentine's Day...
Can't you just feel it?
Oh my valentines... They love me, I'm sure of it. (They just don't love getting their picture taken.)
A less than thrilled Bridget:
She kept looking at Harrison as if to say, "Is she kidding me with all this photo nonsense?"
Ha. Here's Bridget's new smile:
Harrison always says, "Don't make me that face, silly baby!"
He is getting big:
Here are the valentines he chose for his pre-school Valentine's Day party. He was SO excited.
My cutie valentines. Love, love, love them.

February 14, 2011
My Valentines
Posted by Leslie at 9:43 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
Oh my gosh. I'm laughing belly laughs. That last picture is hilarious and adorable. I can't wait to see them soon soon soon!!!!
1. You have darling kids
2. Is Bridget wearing a Pikachu shirt? Not that there's anything wrong with that...
3. Harrison IS getting big. He looks so grown up in these!!!
Haha, Kate, it's a yellow kitty. :)
And the above comment was from Leslie, but our joint account says Peter's name. Just in case anyone was wondering...
Love Love Love them!!!
WHAT?! I really need to start coming home before Bridget goes to bed, because I haven't seen that new smile yet! Hilarious. And I'm sad that it isn't a Pikachu shirt. That would be sweet. I do love Harrison's piratey V-day shirt, though.
These pictures are absolutely adorable! I seriously keep laughing at their cute little faces! We are going through withdrawls from not seeing you guys lately. Let's plan something fun! And how does Bridget already know to be so silly in pictures!:)
love the tongue! your pictures are so Cute! Harrison is great with Bridget it is fun to watch them! you need to come to AZ again when it starts to warm up!
Post a Comment