Remember when Bridget was this big?

That was, like, yesterday... wasn't it?
Look at our big girl now!
6 months old:




What a cutie-pie! I can hardly stand it. How in the world is she already 6 months old?!
We love you Bridget, but stop growing so fast!
February 22, 2011
6 months old
Posted by Leslie at 9:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

9 comments:
crap i can't believe she is 6 months old and I still haven't seen her yet. umm we better get together before this kid is 2!
Very nice, Leslie. Her outfit makes those blue eyes even blue-er. And sitting up now! What a big girl.
Wow! I can't beleive I have never met her yet. We definitely need to see you all!
Oh Miss Bridget! Come see Aunt Jenny!
I can't remember her being so tiny! Dang she's cute.
so so cute. but really, why are the babies growing so fast?!? make it stop!
So stinkin cute! It HAS gone by way too fast. Makes me want to cry kind of.
Ok, seriously? Bridget...you are to die for! I love these pictures! She is changing so much and I see a lot of Harrison in her. I can't believe she is 6 months!
It happens WAY too fast, doesn't it?? I agree with Kylee. She and Harrison have a similar look. So fun to see you a few weeks ago! Wish we could have visited longer.
Post a Comment