September 6, 2009

Time flies when you're having fun

We've had a lot of visitors this summer, which makes us feel like this:





But we've been so busy and life has gotten so hectic that is mostly leaves us feeling like this:



CRAZY.



We've been so busy running here and there and somewhere in the process my poor blog got pushed to the side.

I have a million things to blog about and a million pictures to post.



It's coming, I promise.

And it's gonna be good.

Wait.. have I said that before? Well... this time I mean it. Posts are coming. Lots of 'em.




Keep visiting.

6 comments:

Rachel said...

I have not doubt that it's gonna be good, but I sure hope the "coming" means within the next week! You sure are good at teaser posts.

Aimee said...

L A M E -O, but crap, those kids are cute.

Rachel said...

I really hope something good is coming soon..

Sus said...

Apparently I'm on par with your sisters in my degree of wanting more pictures. Why can't our families just adopt each other?

Aimee said...

are they still coming?

GRAMMIE AND PAPA said...

Could you please send to me the picture of me with the kids when we were visiting, and the one with Papa Ralphie too.....