I use to be really good at updating our blog, but there have been so many other things going on lately that I just can't seem to get to it. Someday I'll post all the cute pictures from Dallin and Amy's Wedding... from our trip to Arizona... playdates with friends... and a million other things that I keep meaning to share with all of you,
but not today.
Today you just get one picture. :) Hopefully this will hold you til I can get to all of those other posts I keep meaning to do.
This is my new favorite picture of Harrison. Well, today's favorite picture. I'm sure I'll have a new one tomorrow. Man I love that sweet face.
April 3, 2009
I can't seem to keep up
Posted by Leslie at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

8 comments:
LOVE it. Man, I haven't seen Harrison in like 2 weeks and he looks a whole year older!
I LOVE him. (And I've never met him)
He really looks like a Greenberg here. Look at those beautiful eyes! Can't wait to see him one month from today!!!
He does, indeed, look way older, and that is one fabulous camera!
love that little guy! He is a babe! So good to see you both!
Oh man he looks so cute! What a little hottie! How are you guys doing anyway?? We need to get together and catch up one of these days!
I hate your picture taking guts.
send me the photoshop notes on burning those photo edges. I like that.
Post a Comment