I'm learning how to use my new camera.
It helps to have a ridiculously cute little boy as my subject to practice on.


March 15, 2009
We're still here...
Posted by Leslie at 10:25 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I'm learning how to use my new camera.
It helps to have a ridiculously cute little boy as my subject to practice on.


Posted by Leslie at 10:25 AM
15 comments:
WOW WOW WOW! Can you come practice on Eliza and Esther too? These pictures look great. Harrison is such a cutie. Hope you are feeling better!!
P.S. All I could think of when you said "ridiculously cute" was Zoolander. Come on Rachel, I know you were thinking it too.
That last one is especially adorable--what a little model!!
ummm...i guess you guys will not be needed my services again...dang leslie! good stuff!!!
Just when you think he couldn't possibly get any cuter, he does!!
What a little cutie! Those are some great pictures! It's settled-next time we need Brianna's pictures taken we are comin to Utah-
oh my goodness...I just need to give him a hug!
He loves his doggy!!! So cute!
Uhh...Leslie? Does this mean you're alive? Hurrah!
the wood behind is an awesome background. Harrison is getting growed UP! Super cute.
Ridiculously cute is right!! Nice pictures!
he is so adorable! what can we say it comes from our side!
They almost look like first day of school pictures or something! And, yes, I must admit, Zoolander MAY have crossed my mind...Not just from the "ridiculously" word, but that last picture is almost totally Blue Steel!I think my fave is the first pic. And I agree with Aimee, dynamite wooden background with the red sweater. What a stud.
What kind of camera did you get? Love the last pic especially, looks proffesional! The background is cool! Where did you go?
Hellooooo I know you must have pics from AZ to post...
Wow is right. They definitly look professional! Way to go Leslie...oh and he is such a cutie, love the blue eyes.
Post a Comment