November 11, 2008

18 months means...

Harrison gets to go to Nursery!!

He actually got to start a few weeks early because Mom and Dad got a calling in Nursery. We were expecting to have a few weeks of crying and tantrums before the ward realized that Harrison would never go on his own to nursery, and then we would get a call shortly thereafter. I guess they've seen him clinging to our legs in the hallways though because the call came before we ever even tried.

Our first lesson was on being honest, and all the kids got a crown that said "I can be honest." Harrison wanted nothing to do with these crowns before church when I was making them, but as soon as all the other kids put them on you better believe that he wanted one too.



In fact, he wore that stupid crown for the rest of the day and threw and absolute FIT when we tried to take it off for a nap... dinner... bath... bed... He played all afternoon and evening with that thing on his head.



So what does Harrison think of nursery?

I think we can safely say he loves it.



A lot.

5 comments:

Emily said...

Harrison...what an honest little guy!!! I REALLY wish that Ryan and Daniel were in your nursery!!!! They still won't stay in our nursery!

Rebecca said...

Haha. That last pic is so funny! Sounds like Harrison has some fun nursery leaders too!

Rachel said...

So classic that you're called to nursery right when Harrison is about to make the plunge. That last picture is hilarious. What a little nerd. He's so funny.

Rebecah Ogden said...

what a funny boy! he just has so much personality.

Kristin said...

Peer pressure starts early! What a handsome boy. Love the last pic esp.