We went to Great Grandma Wride's house for family dinner yesterday, and she pulled out (and dusted off) Grandpa Brad's rocking horse. Grandpa got this rocking horse for his first birthday. Grandma Wride told us lots of stories about how excited she was to give it to him and how much he loved it.
We are happy to report that it still works as good as new! And Harrison LOVED it. He was on it all night. We didn't have our camera, so the only pictures we have are from my phone. Not the best quality, but you get the idea. I also took a video, but I can't quite figure out how to transfer it to my computer yet... So video will be coming soon. :)


August 11, 2008
Giddy-up
Posted by Leslie at 8:15 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Hey not bad for cell phone pics!! Those are really cute, especially the last one. I vote cowboy for Halloween...
Rachel is right but if you need some stuff, don't forget where to get it:)
Cute pics. Come over next week and scrap the night away. k?
Eliza has a rocking horse too, and she LOVES it. I think Harrison would make a pretty cute cowboy for Halloween! Too bad we don't live closer, or Eliza could be the Indian..
Post a Comment