We are in the process of moving once again, and this is the last time! We are finally headed toward our final destination after going from Pleasant Grove, to Park City, to Springville... we are almost into our house in Spanish Fork!
Hallelujah.
That's all I have to say about that.
The owners of the apartment in Springville came back yesterday, but we can't move into our new place until Wednesday. Rachel and Eric are going to let us camp out at their house for a couple days, and Grandma Wride is going to let us stay the weekend at her house, THEN we are finally done moving.
Wait, I take that back. Peter still has to go and get all of our stuff out of the storage unit and get it to the new place. Sorry Peter... you're almost done, but not quite yet...
The point of this post being: since we are all over the place and I don't have pictures or my computer there won't be any updates for a while. Don't worry - here's Harrison the Cute with his beloved doggie (yes, that dog goes everywhere with us), compliments of Rachel's computer and awesome camera, while you wait for some fantastic updates and posts from the Wrides. Enjoy!
August 22, 2008
While you wait...
Posted by Leslie at 11:14 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

4 comments:
Good luck with your move! We'll be anxiously awaiting your blog updates :)
I'm so excited you're moving since we get to help carry all your stuff...Those pics are so cute of Harrison!
Cute Pics. Good luck with the move and I will be waiting for my housewarming (gifts-accepted)party invite coming soon.
Ok we've waited, now we want some more. I personally know you are moved in and are perfectly capable of posting :)
Post a Comment