July 2, 2008

Water Baby

Welcome home Dallin!! We were more than happy to make a trip to Arizona last week to welcome home the Elder. While Ralph and Jerry might say otherwise, we happen to think that those 2 years flew by. I still have a hard time seeing Dallin old enough to go on a mission let alone be home from one. Weird...

It was so fun to have the whole family together. It was roasting hot in Mesa, so we were either in the pool or in the air conditioned house the whole time. Harrison LOVED the pool. I don't think love is even a strong enough word. He was like a fish. He splashed and kicked and smiled the whole time. You had to have a good grip on him because he was constantly dunking his head in the water and twisting and turning trying to swim by himself. Any time anyone said "swimming" his eyes got big and he headed toward the back door hoping someone would take him out. I guess I should sign him up for swimming lessons! And now for the swimming photo overload:







one of Harrison's many dunks-


for Erik...


my mommy...





dang... Harrison finally lets Papa hold him and the picture comes out blurry!


3 comments:

ChellaJ [Rachelle] said...

Cute Pics. I like the bum shot. Come over and hang out his week and bring Harrison's suit...the boys can play in our little pool out back.

Aimee said...

ugh, I want to hang out with rachelle too.

MELISSA said...

Hey Leslie. I loved your blog...I've been meaning to start one of my own. Your little Harrison is a doll! By the way, when did you go to Hawaii?