As requested, here is what our house is looking like!
Outside - check.
Inside - almost check. There are walls... does that count? One month to go.
July 23, 2008
Awwwww cute!
Posted by Leslie at 8:04 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
As requested, here is what our house is looking like!
Outside - check.
Inside - almost check. There are walls... does that count? One month to go.
Posted by Leslie at 8:04 AM
5 comments:
yay! i can't wait to help you paint those walls! it's looking swell!
-Kate
Only you would call your house "cute". But it is puurdy cool! Where's the pool? We're only visiting if there's a pool in the backyard. Just kidding, I'm sure we'll be helping you move in, yay!
Do I get to help you move for reals this time?? I haven't seen you kids in too long!!!!
yay!! My mom said it's pretty close to my school...and my house is pretty close to my school...so we're pretty pretty close! I cannot wait for you to move in!! And thanks with all your help on Monday...sorry I wasn't more organized, but it was GREAT to see you and Harrison, and I loved your help with the word wall!!
esta super la casa me gusto te felicito se nota que tienen buen gusto ....necesitan una manito ? ji ji por que me gusta clavar o pintar lo que mas hago ,,,bueno ya sabes estoy a dispocion ...ok.
Post a Comment