I'm five months old today, and look what I can do!
5 months already?! Harrison is all about being a big boy. He wants to stand up, not lay down; be at the table with mommy and daddy, not on the floor; eat real food, not baby stuff; and now sitting up! I swear if he could run around and play he would. At a friend's house the other day he watched 2 two year old boys running and playing and he just smiled the whole time. I thought for a moment he was going to jump off my lap and join in the fun - he looked like he wanted to play so bad! He is so observant and curious. He wants to see everything and touch everything. He will fight sleep for hours just so he doesn't miss out on what's going on. Everything goes into his mouth, his new favorite being his toes. He is wiggly and giggly and downright adorable! Every time we look at him we can hardly believe how big he is getting, and at least once a day one of us looks at the other and says, "Harrison is so cute!"

5 comments:
he's bald! but still too cute for words!
I'm starting to think you're right--he may just be the cutest baby ever!
So cute! Very stylin' kid :) I love the updates!
He is so doggone cute! I can't believe he is sitting up already. Haven't you told him that babies don't sit until they are about seven months old?!!
The haircut makes him look even more like his dad. I loved that outfit.
Post a Comment