My the days seem to be going fast... Only two days until October! How did that happen?!? Am I just on mommy time, where you blink and suddenly it's been 5 months, or is the time passing this quickly for everyone?
Harrison is getting so big. And I'm pretty sure he thinks he's bigger than he really is. He is such a busy-body - can't sit still for anything. If you set him on the floor he thinks he needs to roll away (making for tricky diaper changes these days...), if you sit him up on the couch he thinks he needs to arch backward, if you sit him in his bumbo chair he thinks he needs to turn around to grab something... He is always moving, always looking, always grabbing for something. Everything goes straight to his mouth now, I'm sure to soothe those teething gums, but his teeth are protesting and I don't think they will EVER come. Sigh...
Here is little busy-boy's latest trick. He LOVES his swing, but now thinks he's too big to do it baby style. No more laying back and relaxing for this baby. He leans forward and sits up like a big boy! To do what? Well to grab the bars that support the swing of course! He can reach them pretty good, and yes can even grab hold. He then looks at me and starts to pout as if to say, "I'm not swinging any more!" The frown quickly melts away and he's back to work as soon as I pry his fingers off the bar and give him a push to get going again. When he gets bored with one side, he switches and reaches for the other. Silly baby...

1 comment:
That's dang funny!
Post a Comment