Lately Harrison has become very interested in what Peter and I are eating. His little hands try their best to intercept our food, or at least get a good hold on our drinks. He's also started making chewing sounds with his tongue and mouth (which mommy tried to pass off as "blowing kisses" (he loves me!), no... not so; he wants food). Milk is getting boring - this big boy wants some solids!
We got the okay from the doctor, bought some rice cereal, and decided to try it out! We weren't sure if Harrison would know what to do, but I held up the spoon with the first taste of cereal and I have never seen him open his mouth so big!! He practically grabbed my hand to shovel the food in! It was so funny. These pictures are classic:
In the end, most of the cereal ended up all over Harrison. He didn't care. He loved eating like a big boy. The best part of the whole feeding was when we ran out of food. Look at this face when we stopped feeding him -
That is not a happy baby... I guess he liked it! Good thing the spoon was enough to calm him down. Let the solids begin!
September 7, 2007
Bring on the good stuff!
Posted by Leslie at 1:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
I come on and check!! You have updated!! Harrison is too cute!!! Glad things are going well.
Those are the cutest! I love solids too.
Post a Comment