March 19, 2012

Getting all growed up...

This big boy is now all registered for kindergarten. 

KINDERGARTEN. 


This is where Harrison will go to school next year.  He was beyond thrilled that at registration they gave him a free book and flashcards.  Hooray! 

Also, it should be noted that I asked Harrison to give me his best "kindergarten smile" for this picture.  Umm... yep.  For those that didn't know, that's how you smile when you're in kindergarten. 


6 comments:

Laura Beth said...

Unless you're Peter, in that case you won't smile until you're 18.

Brock and Kate said...

I want to cry. What a cutie.

cellomom5 said...

Kindergarten ! Harrison, you're going to have so much fun!

Emily said...

Yay for school!!!

Rebecah Ogden said...

that's a pretty big deal. Our babies are growing up.

Rachel said...

Laura's comment = awesome.

Wowee, you have a kindergartner? That is seriously crazy. I'm sure you've pondered that already. And Harrison's kindergartner smile IS different from his other smiles! I am loving Harrison's hair do in this pic. What a stud.