October 22, 2010

Baby girls are FUN.

Bridget, my love...


(2 months old)

you are a good sport.



Thanks for letting your momma deck you out in bows, headbands, and hats with flowers. Do me a favor and don't get sick of it any time soon, okay?

7 comments:

Emily said...

Seriously???? Bridget...you are so cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I LOVE the matching outfits too! Harrison must be the greatest big brother!

cellomom5 said...

Oh my gosh!!!!!!! She is SO CUTE!!!!!!!!! I love her eyes! And her cute little Mona Lisa smile. Can't wait to see you, Miss Bridget!

Rachel said...

Wow, maybe I didn't realize what big beautiful eyes she has because I always see her when she's asleep! Cute outfit! I'm so glad you had a girl to dress up. That would have been tragic if you never had a girl of all people.

Brianna and Brooklyn said...

Love the outfit. Girls are fun!

Brooks and Heather Lively said...

SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

Britters and Parx said...

Oh she is so stinkin cute!! How are you?? It was so fun to see you a few weeks ago!!! Can't wait for our next get together in a few months. =)

Brock and Kate said...

she is SOOOOO Peter's daughter. but way cuter ;) I am loving all the pink!!! so darling. we're coming over again soon, I just can't stay away!